Request Services

For placing a work order, reporting a building issue, requesting an estimate, or submitting a shutdown for Physical Plant, you can use the navigation menu to the left.

For housing areas, you can use the CruzFix system and place an order directly with the Housing office.

Fleet Services can be contacted here.

Are you planning a move, sending items to surplus, or renting tables or chairs for an event? You can contact the Receiving Department here.